Birch Cottage, Postgate Way, Ugthorpe, Whitby, YO21 2BQ
- FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED COTTAGE
- DESIRABLE AREA OF UGTHORPE VILLAGE, WHITBY
- LOCATED IN NORTH YORK MOORS NATIONAL PARK
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- REAR GARDEN LOOKING ON TO COUNTRYSIDE
- GROUND FLOOR WC / CLOAKS
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE
- SUBJECT TO LOCAL OCCUPANCY RESTRICTIONS
- VIEWING HIGHLY ADVISED TO FULLY APPRECIATE
NS Estates welcomes to the market this stone built Semi-Detached Four Bedroom Cottage with Gardens, Garage and Driveway. Located in the popular North Yorkshire Moors village of Ugthorpe, close by to Whitby. The spacious accommodation is split over three floors and benefits from oil fired central heating, double glazing and modern fixtures and fittings, whilst still maintaining that traditional feel.
Having far reaching views across open countryside to the rear, the cottage occupies a delightful position in the North York Moors National Park, but as such is subject to Local Occupancy Restrictions. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the location and generous accommodation this cottage has to offer.
The accommodation comprises of - Ground Floor: Entrance Porch, Hallway, WC/ Cloaks, Lounge and Kitchen Diner. First Floor: Three Bedrooms one with En-Suite and Family Bathroom. Second Floor: Fourth Bedroom.